Neuroscience shows that true learning only occurs when new knowledge is shared with peers. Social media can provide the setting for such activitiy. Do you have a safe and secure private platform to support new ways of learning? Covid19 is forcing fundamental changes on our educational system. Remote learning is different. Are you ready? Do you have a plan? What tools do you have? Do they support learning or gossip? Twitter is social, but not educational. Facebook is social, but not educational. Do you trust Google Ed? No commercial social media corporations are private. I have the relevant tools and expertise to guide you. Call me to discuss how to start a pilot program that leads to your full successful rollout. - Kelley Graham
How To Use The Site:
- Create an account at https://social.learner.tools
- Setup your profile so other like-minded learners can find you
- Post something relevant and Interesting. ( Long format academic articles, edu links, and your short videos )
- Engage in academic discourse. Use hashtags!
- Share your thoughts and concrete applications of new ideas. Be a disciplined learner.
Social Learner Tools is an academic discourse community.
More on Microblogging